My current interest is in natural climatic phenomena, and specifically the transient nature of these incidents. I use material from a variety of sources, my own photographs, the internet, video, as well images that have already passed through a print process.
As a printmaker my primary concern is an investigation of the range of photomechanical deliveries, from the traditional half tone, the four colour roseate cluster, to other less common alternatives. The repeated testing of the visual protocols that freeze or fix a moment in time, and the consequent impact on the reading of the image, underpins all my work.
Work in Public Collections include
- V&A Prints and Drawings Collection
- Tate Britain, Artist Book Collection
- Arts Council of Great Britain
- British Libraries, Special Collection
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts, USA
7.16 (Norwood Junction/ Cayo Levisa)
Tromba Marina III